For your safety and the safety of all our guests using the Park we would ask you to observe the following rules: –
- WE DO NOT PERMIT CAMPFIRES, FIRE-PITS OR WOOD BURNING ANYWHERE ON THE PARK.
- Observe a 5-mph speed limit at all times.
- Be aware of children playing games or riding bikes, scooters, etc.
- The park operates a one-way system. Please follow the white arrows in a clockwise direction. Priority must be given to pedestrians and their pets.
- Ball games are permitted in the middle of the central green.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the park boundaries. Dog fouling must be cleared using disposable bags and deposited in the bins.
- Rubbish is sorted and re-cycled off-site. All rubbish must be bagged and deposited in the bins provided. No rubbish is to be left on your pitch on departure.
- You must take large items of rubbish away with you, ie: broken, tents, cardboard, chairs etc. Only general food waste and packaging is to be disposed of in our bins. You may be liable to a £40 charge if we have to dispose of bulky items on your behalf.
- The Park operates a quiet period between 21.00 and 08.00 hours. Please always keep noise levels to a minimum and respect your fellow campers.
- Drunk, disorderly, abusive or excessively noisy behaviour will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask you to leave should this occur.
- The use of charcoal or gas barbecues/disposable barbeques are permitted. All barbecues must be raised off the ground to prevent damage to the grass.
- Barbecues must not be left unattended at any time and extinguished by 21.00 hours. HOT remains MUST not be placed in rubbish bins until the following morning when completely cool and wrapped in a suitable plastic bag.
- In the event of a fire, raise the alarm, go straight to the signposted Fire Assembly Point area, opposite Reception.
- All pitches are 7 metres x 7 metres (23 feet x 23 feet) and all your equipment should fit on your pitch.
- Any accidents at the Park must be reported to Reception. All accidents are entered in our Accident Book.
- THE PARK CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR POSSESSIONS OR ANY PERSONAL INJURY.
- No fireworks, Chinese lanterns.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission. We only accept responsible campers that are considerate to fellow guests and are respectful of the environment.
- Check out is by 11.00 hours. You may arrange a late check out with Reception if bookings permit, but this may incur an extra charge.
Thank you for your co-operation
BOOKING CONTRACT / TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Booking Contract
”) are between Oakview Holiday Park Ltd (“we
” and “our
”) and the holidaymaker(s) who book to stay at our Holiday Park through either direct booking with us via telephone, our website or through third party agents such as listing websites. Each such booking is referred to in the Booking Contract as a “Booking
”. References to “you
” or “your
” are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party.
Any Booking is subject to the Booking Contract. This Booking Contract and our confirmation email contain the entire agreement between us and you and forms the basis of your agreement with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in this Booking Contract affects your usual statutory rights.
Park Arrival and Departure Time
Arrival date – Pitch available from 12 noon Departure date – Please vacate you pitch by 10am
If you require earlier arrival or later departure times, please discuss with our office and we will endeavour to accommodate your request.
Making your Booking
Booking can be made either via our website or directly via telephone. or via a third-party agent listing the property on our behalf.
Once we have accepted your booking request, the Booking shall be made and this Booking Contract shall be effective once the Initial Deposit (as defined below) or full payment has been received by us and you have received an email confirming the Booking and including the Cancellation Policy
You should carefully check the details of your Booking before making any payment regarding your Booking, as well as the confirmation email and inform us immediately of any errors or omissions.
Paying for your Booking
Balance of payment to be made no less than three months prior to Arrival date
If you fail to make the balance payment due to us in full and on time, we shall be entitled to treat your Booking as cancelled by you.
If you cancel your Booking
If you need to cancel or amend your Booking you must write to us or email us or call us as soon as possible. A cancellation or amendment will not take effect until we receive confirmation from you.
If we cancel your Booking
||Percentage of Total Booking cost
|Less than 1 months
|Less than 2 months
|Less than 3 months
|Great than 3 months
We would not expect to have to make any changes to your Booking once it is agreed between you and us, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel Bookings. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your Booking. If we cancel your Booking. We will refund you any fees you have already paid. However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance). We also reserve the right to withhold refunds if the information you have provided when booking is false, misleading or incorrect in anyway.
Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If, however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial action is taken as soon as possible.
It is essential that you contact us if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve problems properly unless we are promptly notified. Discussion of any criticisms with us whilst you are stay at the Park will usually enable any shortcomings to be rectified straightaway.
If any complaint cannot be resolved during your holiday, you must write to us or email us with full details within 28 days of the end of your Booking.
Limit of Liability
Our maximum liability for losses you incur as a result of us acting in breach of this
Booking Contract is strictly limited to the amounts received by us in relation to your Booking. We shall not be liable for any losses which are not a foreseeable consequence of us breaching this Booking Contract. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your Booking is confirmed by us.
Your Booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable to you or responsible for:
- any failure in relation to any payments due to the failure of a payment solution provided by a third party; and
- the rejection of any payment of yours by a third-party payment solution
This does not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, our liability.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Booking Contract (including any non-contractual obligations arising under or in relation to this Booking Contract) between you and us is governed by the law of England and Wales and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be exclusively dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales.
You may not transfer your Booking or any rights and responsibilities under this Booking Contract to any other person, without our prior written consent.
This Booking Contract, together with the Cancellation Policy and our confirmation email contain the entire agreement between us and you relating to the Booking and shall supersede any previous agreements, arrangements or discussions between you and us, whether oral or in writing.