For your safety and the safety of all our guests using the Park, please observe the following rules:
- WE DO NOT PERMIT CAMPFIRES, FIRE-PITS OR WOOD BURNING ANYWHERE ON THE PARK.
- Observe a 5-mph speed limit at all times.
- The use of electric scooters or hoverboards is not permitted inside the park.
- Be aware of children playing games or riding bikes, scooters, etc.
- The park operates a one-way system. Please follow the white arrows in a clockwise direction. Priority must be given to pedestrians and their pets.
- Ball games are permitted in the middle of the central green.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the park boundaries. Dog fouling must be cleared using disposable bags and deposited in the bins.
- Rubbish is sorted and re-cycled off-site. All rubbish must be bagged and deposited in the bins provided. No rubbish is to be left on your pitch on departure.
- You must take large items of rubbish away with you, ie: broken, tents, cardboard, chairs etc. Only general food waste and packaging is to be disposed of in our bins. You may be liable to a £40 charge if we have to dispose of bulky items on your behalf.
- The Park operates a quiet period between 21.00 and 08.00 hours. Please always keep noise levels to a minimum and respect your fellow campers.
- Drunk, disorderly, abusive or excessively noisy behaviour will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask you to leave should this occur.
- The use of charcoal or gas barbecues/disposable barbeques are permitted. All barbecues must be raised off the ground to prevent damage to the grass.
- Barbecues must not be left unattended at any time and extinguished by 21.00 hours. HOT remains MUST not be placed in rubbish bins until the following morning when completely cool and wrapped in a suitable plastic bag.
- In the event of a fire, raise the alarm, go straight to the signposted Fire Assembly Point area, opposite Reception.
- All pitches are 7 metres x 7 metres (23 feet x 23 feet) and all your equipment should fit on your pitch.
- Any accidents at the Park must be reported to Reception. All accidents are entered in our Accident Book.
- THE PARK CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR POSSESSIONS OR ANY PERSONAL INJURY.
- No fireworks, Chinese lanterns.
- Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purpouses, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission. We only accept responsible campers that are considerate to fellow guests and are respectful of the environment.
- Check out is by 11.00 hours. You may arrange a late check out with Reception if bookings permit, but this may incur an extra charge.
- Check in is by 19.00 hours. You may arrange a late check in with Reception if bookings permit.
- Everyone under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by an adult for the duration of their stay.
We do not allow gazebos onsite due to problems with them being placed in the fire breaks around the park.
All cars once equipment is fully unloaded will need to be parked in one of our car parks.